A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Can you survive in the city of Trenn?
In this fantasy themed, turn-based city simulation game, players will need to use their wits to see it through to the end! Your citizens will look to your leadership when successful, or they may abandon the town when you make massive mistakes. The choice is yours.
Your main objective: to build a prosperous town. To achieve this, you must recruit villagers and create a thriving city as you contend with world events like monster attacks and refugees, market upswings (or recessions), and trade deals with neighboring towns. Choose from various businesses
such as: hotels, stables, and weapon makers! Each of these contributes a different purpose to Trenn and over time: will help you grow your empire.
Kalling Kingdom incorporates a simulated marketplace for players to take advantage of. Understanding just the right time to invest and sell could drastically alter the events to come. Organization, a keen eye, and a little risk could lead to big results when it comes to funding your town.
Do you have what it takes to lead?
- Multiple types of businesses to build
- Marketplace to manage
- Defend your town against monsters
- Recruit villagers of all types to grow your numbers
- Decide on risky moral dilemmas
We recommend playing Kalling Kingdom with the following system specifications or better when playing on Windows:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Dual Core 2.2 GHZ (Intel Core Duo or above)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 or beyond
- DirectX 11.0
- Disk Space: 300 MB available space
and these system specifications when playing on Linux:
- OS: Debian 11, x86-64
- Processor: Dual Core 2.2Ghz or better
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 or better, or equivalent Radeon specs
- Disk Space: 300MB available space
If you'd like to help us test on other Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, Arch, or others, please email us at: email@example.com.
Support & development for this game is continuing beyond its full launch release date and new features and bugfixes are continuing to be released. Please check back to this page for the latest version and notes on new releases.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any needed technical support.
Find Out More
© Copyright 2019-2023 Elega Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
|Release date||Jul 27, 2019|
|Tags||2D, City Builder, Economy, Fantasy, Relaxing, Turn-based, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Developer Website|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Kalling Kingdom v0.41 Release NotesFeb 12, 2022
- Kalling Kingdom v0.40 Release Notes and Release on LinuxFeb 05, 2022
- Kalling Kingdom v0.39 Release NotesSep 05, 2021
- Kalling Kingdom v0.38 Release NotesJul 03, 2021
- Kalling Kingdom v0.37.3 Release NotesJun 24, 2021
- Kalling Kingdom v0.37.2 Release NotesJun 19, 2021
- Kalling Kingdom v0.37.1 - Beginning of an OverhaulJun 14, 2021
- Kalling Kingdom v0.36 and Future Plans for 2020!Jun 20, 2020